Summer Indian Dress - Toddler

 Hello Crafters,

My mum made this cute summer Indian dress for Little "S"
Its sleeveless Punjabi dress (North Indian dress) made of pure cotton.

 



I would like to tell you a little secret about this dress ( its made from my Old Punjabi dress Salwar) Yeah I was bored of wearing this punjabi dress , so decided to upscale it. 

Using only the salwar (pants) of my dress this whole costume could be made.Plus our little one liked it too...













What do you do when you get bored of particular accessories or clothing? do you upcyle or restyle it ?
Share your projects with me..

Happy crafting

Akshaya 
Thanks so much for visiting The Craft Gallery. I would be honoured if you would take a moment to like our new Facebook Page "The Craft Gallery"

Followers