Today I am sharing one of my old unique cards which me and my father made in school summer holidays. I liked them so much that I have never shared it with anyone.
Card sheet, threads (various sizes), water paints and some sketch pens
- Take two same size card sheet.
- Take any length embroidery threads and dip threads in various inks or paints
- Spread the threads on one card in asymmetrical style. Press the second card on it .
- Pull the threads while pressing the two cards together.
- This creates the symmetrical lines on both the cards.
- Add few details with sketch pens / sharpie to create various forms or shapes from these lines.
|First one reads: Loneliness; Second one reads: Waves|
|Reads: Blurred memories|
Thanks so much for visiting The Craft Gallery. I would be honored if you would take a moment to like our new Facebook Page "The Craft Gallery"